CURING AND PREVENTIVE FOOD ADDITIVE
Innovation Type - procedure of obtaining food additives out of sugar beet pulp through application of pectin
Potential beneficiaries - food and drug manufacturing sectors, as well as hospitals and other healthcare institutions.
WHY CHOOSE FOOD ADDITIVE WITH HIGH PECTINE CONTENT OBTAINED FROM SUGAR BEET PULP?
It is preventive and curing!
This invention is about obtaining food additives with high preventing and curing capacity based on low energy content.
The existing procedures allow to obtain only food additives that are limited in their active functional groups and do not go beyond one category of food additives.
The new procedure allows obtaining food additives out of the modified membrane of sugar beet cells. The main ingredient of this food additive is the pectin out of the sugar beet pulp. The commercial name of the new additive is FIBROFIT. The obtained substance was tested in different healthcare institutions and recieved all the necessary certificates and was approved for usage by the Ministry of National Healthcare.
- Increases body’s capacity to absorb heavy metal substances;
- Enriches the diet with fiber content;
- Can be used for different medical purposes as a detoxicant and a x-ray protector;
- Can be used as a dietary and preventive food additive with different food products (vegetables, fruit, dairy and pasta products);
- Is able to substitute hydrogen in carboxylic pectin groups through calcium from 1% to 99%.
Current stage of development -
Desired collaboration - marketing and sales
Invention Title: Obtaining food additive out of sugar beet pulp through application of pectin
Holder: Filippov Mihail, Filippov Kirill,
Authors: Filippov Mihail, Filippov Kirill,
Priority date: 26.07.2001
Address: Chisinau, V. Alecsandri, 117a, ap.25
Contact telephone /373 22/ 22 29 12